Our Programs and Services
WhAT TO EXPECT
COVID-19 pandemic transforms the way physicians provide care. The pandemic created an urgent need to divert patients from in-patient care and prevent flooding in the emergency room. Telemedicine became the most critical solution in providing patient care and preventing the spread of the virus to the most vulnerable members of our community. Complete Customization + Staffing We'll work with you to learn your overall needs and develop a staffing model tailored to your patients and residents. Managed Budgets + Controlled Costs We’ll help you manage chronic conditions, reduce unnecessary ER visits, and lessen overall healthcare spend. Convenience + Reduced Time AwayYour patients and residents can get care without leaving or missing appointments, leading to healthy and active lifestyles. Outcomes Reporting + EngagementWe'll deliver regular reporting and a patient engagement plan so that you can monitor what's important to your patients and residents..
HOW TO SET-UP YOUR TELEMEDICINE APPOINTMENT
- Complete schedule request form and select your provider, date, and time. Continuum Healthcare Network Telemedicine Specialist will call and coordinate your schedule with the provider of your choice. We promote the patient's choice.
- Book Your Telemedicine Appointment Set a time for an online appointment that works for you.
- Tell Us What You Need. Answer a few questions about your symptoms and health in your secure and private patient portal.
- Meet Your Provider. When it’s time for your appointment you will videoconference with our medical team on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Get Your Customized Treatment. Once your treatment plan is determined, your customized medication will be shipped directly to you.
We understand that sometimes it might be challenging to become familiar and at ease in using technology. Our telemedicine specialty will assist and prepare you for your telemedicine appointment.
We also provide telemedicine portal training to the senior communities, assisted living, and independent living facilities. We want seniors to be familiar with how to use our technology to access specialty care and healthcare resources.
Our goal is to provide seniors with access to quality care so that they can achieve better health outcomes. They can choose from our customizable list of service offerings.
If you live in a rural area that doesn't have access to the internet, specialty care physicians, limited transportation, and the technology to connect to telemedicine will provide you the necessary equipment to access the healthcare you need.
If you need assistance please feel free to call us at our main line at 240-650-7250.
SPECIALTY CARE TELEMEDICINE SERVICES
Dedicated Continuum Healthcare Network staff will coordinate the entire referral process. We offer on-site health concierge which offers full-service care for your patients. We offer customizable care — delivering primary care and specialty services — to your patients on-site.
We simplify healthcare by providing a differentiated experience of quality, preventive care at the right place and time. Our approach integrates patients, data, and care in a meaningful way.