Our Programs and Services Pulmonology
we offer on-site care visit pulmonology specialty care services
*Access to primary and specialty care services without leaving the community. *Unparalleled value of nighttime attention and care during health-related episodes.
If you live in a rural area that doesn't have access to the internet, specialty care physicians, limited transportation, and the technology to connect to telemedicine will provide you the necessary equipment to access the healthcare you need.
If you need assistance please feel free to call us at our main line at 240-650-7250.
Pulmonology Specialty Services
On-Site Visit Care and Telemedicine Services
Our Pulmonologist Commitments
- Respiratory infections.
- Urinary tract infections.
- Soft-tissue infections.
- Skin infections.
- Gastroenteritis. When patients have a lung disease like asthma or COPD, it's hard to breathe easy. They need providers who give your patient's respiratory condition the serious care and attention it deserves. Chronic lung disease is the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States. When your patients suffer from lung discomfort or a condition like COPD, everyday activities can feel difficult or even impossible. Pulmonary specialists in the Continuum Healthcare network provide comprehensive care to improve your patients' health and quality of life. COPD, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, affects millions of Americans. It’s the third leading cause of death in the United States, yet it’s also highly treatable and preventable.
- Pulmonary Heart Disease Program
- Ongoing Support
- Chronic Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Nodules
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Conditions We Treat
- Lung cancer
- Chronic bronchitis
- Coronary heart disease
- Pulmonary heart disease
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Cystic fibrosis
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
- Pulmonary (lung) function testing
- Indirect calorimetry
- Arterial blood gas sampling and analysis
- Pulmonary exercise testing
- Pulse oximetry
- Lung cancer screening
- Adult and infant ventilator care
- Bronchial thermoplasty for severe asthma
- Bronchodilator therapy
- Chest physiotherapy
- Oxygen therapy
- Lung transplant program
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Mediastinal resections (removal of chest tumors)
- Chest wall procedures
- Robotic-assisted thoracic surgery
- Advanced airway procedures (interventional bronchoscopy)
- Chest tissue biopsies
- Interventional pulmonology